COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Project Management Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Manages projects via effective prioritization, resource allocation, and cross functional collaboration.
- Manages daily requests and issues
- Drives effective delivery of projects
- Handles incoming requests/issues/questions, track down decision makers, address directly if applicable, and/or drives to clear decisions that unblock work.
- Coordinate, schedule, and lead necessary project meetings with clear agendas, concrete objectives and next actions
- Facilitate information flow between teams, producing written status updates and presentations that explain accomplishments, goals, milestones, risks, and issues
- Assist teams in clarifying and prioritizing feature requests, development, and deployment.
- Strong organizational skills—must be able to manage many ongoing projects with keen attention to detail.
Apply for This Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering , Marketing, Advertising or related discipline.
- 1+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- understand and evaluate campaign metrics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skill.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative and ownership of projects and relationships.
- Willingness to learn and accept change.