Digikala is a leading e-commerce brand, fast growing company and one of the very pioneers of Iranian online retailer which was established in 2006 and now is the most visited online store in Middle East with large market share of digital, home appliances, beauty and health, culture and art, sport & entertainment and mother and child products in Iran.
As a result of our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our expanding team! Join like-minded, motivated individuals and hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment!
Reporting to the Head of Seller Performance Management you will be responsible for:
- The overall performance of the non key account sellers in the assigned cluster (categories)
- Monitor and support sellers in different segments (high, low and growth) and set semi-automated actions (mass communication, trainings) to improve their performance
- Be able to analyze a huge set of data (Assortment performance, revenue performance), segment the data and derive proper actions
- Growth assortment, increase pricing competitiveness and increase campaign participation in your categories based on the input of the category manager
- Identify potential and gaps of sellers to reach the next segment and advise them accordingly
- Set appropriate semi-automated & manual on top actions to help the under performers and improve the overall merchant performance
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge in e-commerce
- Be able to analyze the vertical situation based on business priority and segmenting them.
- Close communication with all commercial team and decide how to improve the long tail.
- Taking initiative in order to choose their own project and manage to project from A to Z