COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
B2B Sales Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Own the vision and roadmap for DK B2B sales channels, working with stakeholders across the company to establish and develop the channels.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Tech, Finance and Operation teams to expand and grow the number of B2B customers, develop SOPs and prepare the requirements.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, market opportunities, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Work closely with vertical team to define and use synergies for a better implementation of strategies and achieving mutual goals and targets
- Define business requirements for the channel specific Sales development, coordination and follow up with related teams.
- Define, refine, and implement long-term eCommerce strategy
- Test and Measure different initiatives throughout the defined B2B Sales channels.
- Motivate and coach sales team to ensure business sales targets are achieved.
- Managing team members KPI's & targets
- Support sales incentives and strategies to improve sales and cross sell opportunities.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities for a variety of customer types in the defined channel
- Establish and improve continuously SOPs, governance and reporting tools needed to manage B2B sales channels
Apply for This Position
- 5+ years of experience in commercial field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 3+ years of experience in managerial position.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Sense of urgency with the ability to multitask under pressure
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Honest and ethical team player and team builder
- Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proven track record of team leading/management
- Strong sales experience, with proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to take ownership within the role, with the desire to succeed
- Experience working cross-functionally with key internal partners to get things done
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions