COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Automation and Robotics Engineer
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Analyze Fulfillment Center processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Responsible for ensuring that Automation creates the best products possible in the most efficient manner.
- Evaluation of offered proposals of third-party providers
Apply for This Position
- Proficiency in Altium Designer with experience in designing SMD,QFN and DIP circuits.
- Proficiency in Microcontroller and FPGA Programming and Circuits
- Experience in Hardware Programming
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Experience with Single Board Computers(SBC)
- Experience in control circuits
- Familiarity with Control Box design and Components.(Relays, Actuators, Power Supply & etc.)
- Good communication skills with your team members.
- Passion about learning new tools and technologies deeply to expand your knowledge and experience.
- Experience with Siemens PLC family(Logo8,S7) and Development Software (Logosoft &TIA) is huge plus
- Experience in IOT & LoRa Devices.
- Familiarity with TCP,HTTP connection protocol
- Familiarity with CANBus,RS485 connection protocol and hardware
- Familiarity with Database Concept ( SQL)