The TLD Specialist will organize, facilitate, and deliver training & development programs for internal customers. Additionally, she/he will be involved in collecting and analyzing data relevant to team functions.
- Plans, organizes, and effectively conducts employee training & development on various skill, policy, and compliance areas & for different organizational levels.
- Identifies areas in which training is required and/or beneficial through research, data analysis, and consultation.
- Evaluates and modifies existing or proposed programs; suggests and implements suitable changes.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Designs, drafts, and/or acquires new training materials.
- Collaborates with outside consultants and training providers to deliver training.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Facilitates delivery of training by reserving and setting up needed audiovisual equipment and training rooms; scheduling training times with attendees; preparing and distributing training aids such as handouts; and performing other related tasks.
- Performs other related duties, as required.