Lead a highly trained and ambitious team, with clear objectives and ultimate goal of retention and CR improvement and end to end experience design for Digikala customers and users. CX Manager will also lead time-sensitive and cross-functional large scale projects within Digikala, cooperating with each and every key positions and different stakeholders’ impacting Customers’ experience.
- Active contribution in creating and maintaining a workplace in which “highly valued” team members of CX department are delivering project with high efficiency also with high motivation and satisfaction.
- Ability to create trust, meaningful relationship and positive attitude among team members of CX based on mutual interests and growth opportunity.
- Defining and leading initiatives to improve whole customer journey with clear and “to the point” success metrics.
- Competitive value proposition analysis and being one step ahead of competition in terms of values offered to the customers to guarantee customers loyalty and high CR.
- Ability to create positive relationship with other departments’ leaders to create efficient cooperation environment and deliver second to none solutions.
- Constant monitoring of impact points on business side (focus area might include some business departments, e.g. Logistics, FC, Commercial, Finance, etc.)
- Assessing outcome of tasks and projects to make sure high NPS, C.Sat and customer loyalty.
- Understanding main KR/KPIs of the role and constantly improving them.
- Ability to have 360-degree view and to persuade staff from other teams to be customer centric, while them having different, even opposite goals/KPIs.
- Proactive approach in recognizing customer experience gaps and efficient communication to increase sense of urgency and sense of ownership among stakeholders.
- Perfect understanding of working with data and preparing data driven analysis for higher levels of decision making.