COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Fulfillment Center Manager-FMCG
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Participates in formulating and administering policies, directing and coordinating all operations departments’ activities to develop and meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecasts data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the team to review target achievements.
- Develops, reviews, updates, and implements business strategic planning, including operations, financial performance, and marketing.
- Oversee operations to ensure minimum cost and to meet demand growth.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and approves the preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation and financial reporting.
- Develop a strong and comprehensive department KPI framework, ensuring all key performance and cost targets are met in conjunction with excellent customer experience.
- Develop initiatives to improve speed, efficiency and the quality of the current process and make our customer experience better than ever.
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include the setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Work closely with technology teams to develop a joint system road map between technology and operations.
- Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Providing data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports.
- Develop integrated schedule and risk management platform and processes.
- Work within an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
Apply for This Position
- Bachelor or master degree holder in/Engineering/ supply chain/logistics/MBA or related fields.
- 3 to 6 years of management experience in the field of operations in big scale companies.
- Prior working experience in e-commerce or FMCG industries is preferred.
- Strong people management experience.
- Strong numeric and analytic aptitude.
- Excellent motivational and communication skills with an ability to inspire and lead others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in English.
- International/regional experience is a plus.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management