Electronic Production (EP) team manager is the most key role of catalog designing in Digikala corporation. This person is responsible for mapping product categories under the best form of catalog. Accuracy of data entry, using catalog tools like menu, attribute and filters, implement up-sell and cross-selling plans and resource management are some of him/her main tasks. This person must have strategic mind and powerful in human resource management.
• Managing and monitoring all EP Teams (Hero, Electronic, Fashion, Home, FMCG) activities.
• Being familiar with new and up-to-date eCommerce trends and able to think strategically to run EP team.
• Expert and experienced in catalog management knowledge.
• Ability to design any types of catalogs for any branches of Digikala business.
• Making all needed critical decisions for team and making sure the needed actions will be taken.
• Accountable for clearing content production backlog and making sure that the requests and capacity are align.
• Being align with Commercial and Marketplace (or any other needed departments) departments, initiating or delegating all requested projects or tasks which are defined and approved by content-commercial.
• Conducting frequent meeting with Commercial and Marketplace (or any other needed departments) in order to make sure EP team is on the same page with the mentioned department.
• Being aligned with other content department lines (QC, Factory, Marketing and SPCC) in order to make sure EP is on the same page with the mentioned teams.
• Managing the requests from customers (Content Factory and Commercial department) and provide a balance between them.
• Keeping his/her knowledge up to date about DK main business and eCommerce ecosystem.
• Deciding about content strategy and manage a simultaneous improvement in all content areas.
• HR management on all CP staffs (some tasks might better be delegated to the supervisors).
• Consult and support Hiring Managers to recruit best available talents for vacant positions.
• Following end to end of recruitment process from Hiring request, CV sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation and on-boarding.
• Conducting different interview methods such as behavioral, Group & Panel Interviews, ...
• Interview job applicants on professional experience, education, training, skills and behavioral assessments and personality tests.
• Managing the team (HR wise) and make sure all staffs have their needed requirements.
• Analyzing Content department product requirements (in all tech, shopping, BI and AI (big data areas) and detecting the needed projects.
• High-level project management abilities with professional experiences.
• Providing the needed roadmap and scope for all needed product projects.
• Having an effective communication with product department in order to provide the mutual requirements and manage the projects.
• Load management in all EP teams and providing a balance among all activities based on capacity and input plan.
• Providing all requested reports aimed at performance appraisal.