COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Finance Systems & Processes Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Prepare corporate documents (Policy, Process, Work Instruction, etc.) required for a standard document management system.
- Conduct business process management activities (Monitoring, Control, Improvements, Automation, etc.)
- Develop performance metrics, KPIs and KRIs
- Develop, document, or maintain standards and best practices.
- Manage changes to documents and confirm changes with stakeholders
- Controlling procedures to determine compliance with Standard documents.
- Play an active role in software development processes by performing software requirement analysis activities.
- Develop procedures for data management and Data Governance.
- Prepare data for analysis or Analyzing & Processing Data or Information to identify or resolve operational problems.
Apply for This Position
- Bachelor or Master of Industrial Engineering,MBA / Management,IT / Software Engineering,Finance / Accounting.
- Oral and Reading Comprehension.
- Oral and written Expression.
- Effective Communications (Writing & Speaking).
- Problem Sensitivity & Problem Solving.
- Originality and creative thinking.
- Critical Thinking.
- Decision Making.
- Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Optional (Advantage): Software programming, Business Intelligence & Database knowledge.
- Business Analysis.
- Business Process Management (BPM).
- Optional (Advantage):Accounting & Financial Management.