The warranty supervisor is responsible for ensuring that optimal service levels are achieved with DK’s end users by prioritizing, monitoring and actively engaging team in executing daily functions. In this role, the warranty supervisor will actively engage and build working partnerships with various departments (specifically, Fulfillment, Commercial, Logistics, Finance, Product, etc.) to support deliverables in alignment with business plan.
As the warranty supervisor, you will train and mentor the warranty team incorporating DK’s vision and values in all activities to sustain DK’s business plans and strategic operation objectives.
- Know, understand, and incorporate the DK philosophy, value and vision in all business behavior, practice and decisions.
- Maintain advanced, up to date working knowledge of DK customer requirements, product lines, distribution methods and delivery requirements.
- Lead day to day activities and allocate department resources to be updated.
- Develop and maintain positive working-relationships with external customers and all inter-working departments and personnel.
- Respond promptly, professionally, and with appropriate detail to customer inquiries pertaining to return information/status, and/or the plan of action to support customer requirement.
- Lead in depth root cause analysis in an attempt to resolve escalated / complex customer issues in alignment with established company policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to optimize warranty operational activities to achieve business objectives.
- Support the development and update work instructions, job aids, and/or department training, as assigned.
- Establish, communicate, and measure warranty team's performance expectations Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to align with established business objectives.
- Hire, mentor, train and develop staff in provision of the highest levels of qualit.
- Update department work instructions and improve process flow.