COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Risk,Audit & Compliance
Fraud Investigation Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Understand business processes in different business units focusing on technical and operational activities.
- Review and investigate relevant information using an analytical approach.
- Execute fraud investigations and reactive fraud risk management in accordance with fraud risk management (FRM) methodology.
- Develop statistical and machine learning models to detect fraudulent patterns and derive actionable business insights.
- Trace, extract and analyze red flags of frauds through retrieving related logs and evidences where fraud performed through computers and systems.
- Use data analytics methods and tools to identify fraudulent patterns in relation to fraud detection and investigation.
- Build, develop, and maintain strong relationships with other departments.
- Conducting special projects at request of Head of Internal Audit / company management responding to emerging business risks.
Apply for This Position
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Internal Auditing/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering/MBA and DBA or related fields.
- System and IT concepts is required.
- Enthusiastic about Data and Analytics.
- Technical expertise regarding data modeling skills and implementation.
- At least 2 years of experience in mentioned fields.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel.