COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Logistics Tehran Senior Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Review, assess and manage logistics performance, driving improvements on accuracy, efficiencies and costs -Develop strategies and set the budget for the department in accordance with company's main strategy.
- Develop a strong and comprehensive department KPI framework, ensuring all key performance and cost targets are met in conjunction with excellent customer experience.
- Develop initiatives to improve speed, efficiency and the quality of current process and make our customer experience better than ever -Define initiatives to improve Digikala distribution network, accommodating flexibly for seasonal peaks and ensuring consistent performance.
- Liaising with the distribution teams both for exiting (run) and new (build) sites.
- Supporting and mentor the distribution and logistics managers ensuring team goals are met and Digikala corporate values are respected. Develop a train-the-trainer mentality to ensure scalability of operations.
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include the setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Work closely with technology teams to develop a joint system roadmap between technology and operations.
- Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Providing data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports.
- Develop integrated schedule and risk management platform and processes.
Apply for This Position
- Bachelor or master degree holder in industrial engineering/supply chain/logistics/supply chain management or MBA graduate.
- 7 to 15 years of management experience in the field of logistics and distribution in Company of at least 400 employees.
- Prior working experience in eCommerce or FMCG industries is preferred.
- Impressive track-record in a similar fast- paced logistics, distribution, manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Strong people management experience.
- Strong numeric and analytic aptitude.
- Excellent motivational and communication skills with an ability to inspire and lead others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous.
- Ideal Range: 30-40.
- Fluent in English.
- International/regional experience is a plus.