A Seller Performance Marketing Supervisor is a primary role in performance tracking of sellers on the acquisition of all online and Offline channels, activation and loyalty performance of Digikala marketplace.
A Seller Performance Marketing Supervisor is responsible for:
- Design and manage sellers marketing campaigns across digital channels with appropriate content and bidding strategies for driving adoption and engagement of Digikala marketplace
- Establish regular reporting cadence to measure the effectiveness and provide actionable insights from the marketing campaigns to deliver target customers, revenue, and efficiency targets
- Document and Assist product improvements and feature requests to tech/ creatives to improve seller experience and effectiveness of sellers marketing campaigns
- Achieve traffic growth goals for online shop and e-commerce platform by various promotion channels and methods (including not limited to search engines, social media, application markets, information flow, etc.). Analyze traffic data, continuously propose optimization plans and track operational results
- Creating & optimizing campaigns across seller acquisition funnel and performing A/B testing & ROI optimization
- Develop and execute action plans for achieving and measuring campaign success, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement, optimization and provide recommendations on future budget allocation to increase conversion
- Extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends, and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall sellers marketing goals and objectives.
- Managing offline channels of acquisition and designing different schemes to optimize offline acquisition funnel