Reporting to the FC Inbound Manager, responsible for the inbound in night shift. Accountable for the daily operations assuring efficient product flow, monitoring the daily performance of associates, and quality improvement. Responsible for following and making associates aware of company policies and procedures. Manages the distribution of inbound products to assure maximum efficiency, quality, and service at the least possible cost. Direct planning to assure optimum performance related to cost efficiency. Responsible for managing, training, and helps manage employee relations programs and issues, where appropriate.
- Manages the workforce and workflow within the departments directly or through supervisors to needed inbound job functions within the departments to balance staffing and reduce overtime.
- Works directly with associates to establish and foster a strong working relationship to support and enhance work performance. Ensures the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all inbound functions. Inbound - Ensure proper acceptance of the product in accord and relevant to regulations and Company policy; Inbound - Ensure timeliness, safety, and accuracy of inbound shipments.
- As an FC leadership member manages the inbound flow of product through the FC in the Inbound: Direct reports, order-filling, replenishment, shipping, and other duties as assigned.
- In conjunction with the FC senior manager, responsible for the development and coaching of inbound Supervisors. Conducts associate performance reviews and gain sharing results.
- Conduct employee training and development, monitor job and safety requirements. Perform Job Element Analysis to improve job performance, ongoing process.
- Inbound - Works directly with members-vendors-customers to establish and foster a strong relationship related to warehousing and or delivery functions.
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all inbound product delivery. Makes sure the facility is a safe work environment.