As designers, we’re responsible for creating visions into reality and solve problems in ways that benefit both our users and our businesses. Since Digikala is Iran’s leading e-commerce platform with a vast variety of users, we take extra emphasis on our design decisions across UX and UI, and as a fast-paced and innovating company, we care about research and feedback to guide us in our design decisions and improvements. That’s why we’re seeking a UX researcher to aid us in our mission to create better, usable, accessible and lovable products based on valid data and feedback.
- Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a variety of methodologies including face-to-face usability sessions, remote usability, moderated and unmoderated testing, card sorting, tree testing, ethnographic methods, and derive persona's;
- Own the research process from participant recruiting and screening, scheduling to writing test plans and creating prototypes;
- Proactively look for opportunities to engage with project and product teams and act as an evangelist for user research across the company;
- Help build a process for creating UX metrics to measure and track data over time, to help illustrate the impact of design changes on the user experience;
- Communicate user behaviors and insights in compelling, creative ways, focusing on actionable recommendations;
- Implement a User Research Knowledge Repository as a way of collecting, annotating and sharing insights.