Here at Digikala, sale planning has a special place in our business. Accurate forecasts and good data analysis would affect the business's bottom line by optimizing our processes and helping our decisions. We have an open position in the Commercial planning Department and are looking for a highly responsible person with a background in Data Analysis and forecasting methods.
So if you are looking for a high-impact role and are eager to improve methods, apply for this position. We'll be glad to see you in the interview session.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Formulate and apply mathematical modeling to develop and interpret information that assists the client with decision-making.
• To work with commercial team on sales forecast and business reviews
• Review historical sales trends, research sales drivers and evaluate forecast results to identify the gaps and provide insight and recommendations to management on how to improve forecast accuracy, mitigate demand volatility and supply risks.
• Provide input to the business in developing inventory strategies on existing items.
• Analyze and reporting on aged and slowing moving stock.
• Preparation of reports to monitor key performance drivers;
• Work with technology/data teams to maintain accuracy of analysis.
• Explain and train technical concepts to a non-technical audience; as well as non-technical concepts to a technical audience.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business