COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Project Management Specilaist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Apply for This Position
- B.S. degree from a reputable university, in the fields of Software Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Eager to achieve challenging targets
- Multi-task capability
- Excellent MS Office knowledge / MSP and project management tools +
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to communicate well