COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Product Marketing Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Own the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for our products.
- Develop marketing strategy for private label brands and products, know its customer and user persona to lead the product’s development.
- Creating marketing plans and campaigns aligned with brand strategy to persuade customers to choose the brand among other competitors.
- Understand and assess core product opportunities (e.g., opportunity size, appeal, differentiation) in order to proactively determine how to best sell and drive demand.
- Development of product positioning, claims, messaging and marketing assets.
- Research and develop consumer insights that help making informed marketing plans, as well as test the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Planning and preparation all required marketing materials (ATL and BTL).
- Collaboration with creative agencies and media owners in order to launch a successful marketing campaign.
- Plan and allocate budget (monthly and yearly) for all marketing activities and monitoring related costs.
- Manage cross-functional alignment and integration, work closely with corporate marketing & other teams to achieve and exceed sales objectives and propose new sales strategies (online and offline).
Apply for This Position
- At Least Master’s Degree or MBA
- Extensive relevant experience in marketing, brand management, site merchandising, demand generation, and/or digital marketing.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to manage complexity.
- Ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects
- Experience creating and setting annual operating plan and presenting to Senior Management.
- Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
- Fluency in English.