At Digikala, we are very proud of the creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry.
A significant amount of data is produced by Digikala users every day, of which a remarkable volume is attributed to operational processes.
We are looking for an Operation Data Analyst Manager, who will coach their team toward the realization of our shared goals by having a deep knowledge of operational processes and their relation to the ERP system as well as understanding the data structure.
- Monitoring the development of various data dashboards such as control, management and analytical dashboards.
- Monitoring the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Identifying the main parameters and KPIs and defining targets based on corporate objectives.
- Regular meetings with OPS management team in order to review and enhance performance.
- Monitoring the advancement of the situation analysis projects and decision making reports.
- Defining data driven simulation projects and monitoring their implementation.
- Defining forecast projects by applying various data analysis methods and presenting the results, in order to help with short and long term planning and high level strategies.
- Regular weekly meetings with Business Intelligence and Product team.
- Perform gap analysis on existing data and identify new data sources.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Controlling and updating dashboards based on process changes in ERP and launching new features.
- Driving the knowledge sharing sessions across the organization to ensure that end-users are well informed on how to use the dashboards.