Digikala is seeking to add a Tour Guide to our fulfillment center public tour program at Shahrak-e Danesh to open the doors to highlight the great people who work with amazing technology to make sure our customer orders are delivered. We are looking for an individual with strong interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail to provide fun and engaging fulfillment center tours in the local community.
The Digikala Tour Leader likes meeting new people, is enthusiastic and outgoing, has high energy and can answer questions in a fun and thoughtful way.
The Tour Leader will support our Fulfillment Center Customer Experience, providing a world-class Fulfillment Center Tour program. The Tour Leader will work closely with a Community Specialist in a fast-paced organization to deliver Fulfillment Center tours to the public, media and government officials on a daily basis. This candidate will have excellent organizational skills, work effectively with internal and external stakeholders; General Manager's, operators, vendors, the Public Relations teams, to drive efficient and well run tours. This person will also possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build great experiences for our Digikala tour visitors.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead the fulfillment center tours program in Digikala Fulfillment Center
- Take a lead role delivering messaging about Digikala with both internal partners and external audiences
- Coordinate fulfillment center tours; billing/payment, shipping etc.
- Ability to identify creative approaches to enhance tour experience
- Maintain a calendar of tours within the Fulfillment Center
- Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence
- Identify issues and escalate as appropriate
- Contribute knowledge, and promote a knowledge-sharing culture
- Tracking tour activities and providing status in a weekly report to manager
- Identify opportunities for improving customer experience
- Be prepared to host up to 1 tour in every day, each lasting approx. 120 minutes. Each tour is approx. 5000 steps.
- Be able to answer questions spontaneously
Proven ability, willingness, and desire to…
- Speak and present to large groups of stakeholders;
- Think and communicate clearly – the ability to formulate a clear point of view and answer real time questions from our guests
- Have fun doing this job and project an atmosphere that reflects Digikala's values