Here at Digikala, Reporting and data analytics have a special place in our business. Giving insight and suggestions based on data together with automating processes can help the Commercial team to perform better. We have an open position in the commercial planning & reporting Department and are looking for a highly responsible person with a background in Data Analysis and technical skills who wants to get to know e-commerce business dynamics.
So if you are looking for a high-impact role and are eager to improve methods, apply for this position. We'll be glad to see you in the interview session
- Innovate and create models for addressing commercial team problems.
- Finding automation areas, decide whether it should be delegated to the BI team, or conducting applicable solutions internally.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Provide monitoring and maintenance service for existing analytics products.
- Engage with clients and support other internal teams as needed to uncover needs, challenges, or goals for reports requested and scope accordingly, manage stakeholder expectations and deadlines.
- Performs ad-hoc projects, research, and analysis in support of key stakeholders.
- Drives business decisions via effective communication and superb understanding of problems presented, analytical assumptions and solutions, and resources required to achieve desired results.
- Determine trends in report requests to consolidate into templates for easier access of clients internally and externally.
- The problems encountered are dissimilar and typically have a number of solutions. The solutions may be derived from a general plan or a flexible routine may be utilized to solve problems of this type.
- Works closely with CPR manager to prioritize and assign tasks to ensure the team's resources are used effectively and work schedules and targets are met, including goal planning.
- Ability to apply the principles of logical thinking to define a problem; collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Manage and balance the workload of the team, ensuring each analyst has continued opportunity for growth / increased knowledge.
- Identify team member development and training needs.
- Provides team member feedback and participates in the performance and goal review processes.