COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Operations Planning Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Short-term and long-term planning for Operations
- Preparing Opex & Capex Budget and overseeing cost & expenses
- Regular meetings with senior management team in order to follow-up on achieving goals and closing gaps
- Analyze risk levels and take appropriate safety measures to cover sporadic orders and unforeseen events.
- Regular meetings with HR team to discuss the progress of projects, providing solutions for performance improvement and reducing turnover rate
- Overseeing the process of creating a dynamic structure between different functions of Operations
- Monitoring the simulated Operations system
- Holding S&OP meetings with Marketing and Commercial teams
- Monitoring the planning of equipment and consumables
- Monitoring the capacity and working shifts
- Responsible for keeping and improving the service level and reducing the cost
- Creating a smart planning system on ERP
Apply for This Position
- Degree of education: at least a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related fields
- Minimum 7 years of experience planning activities
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of cost control measures.
- Sound knowledge of ERP systems.
- Identify risks and opportunities related to planning