We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Marketing Insight Supervisor A Marketing Insight Supervisor is a Project Manager who specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing activities. They are responsible for turning the strategist’s vision into reality. Marketing Insight Supervisor identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing activities, and then strategically delegates those tasks to the appropriate team members and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Working with the Marketing Insight Manager to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Ensuring customers and management are satisfied with the proposed marketing plan & campaigns.
- Conducting in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor analyses
- Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management from accepted concept through delivery for allocated marketing projects and campaigns.
- Perform as consultant to marketing staff of operating unit associated with strategy plus planning activities
- Provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance sales results and marketing
- Creating and managing a marketing calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adhere to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing plan.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external coworkers within the company.