COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Private Label Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Understand market trends and consumer demands for new product opportunities.
- Rapidly identifying new opportunities to grow and scale quickly.
- Developing strategic partnerships with private label suppliers.
- Ensure product quality and monitor suppliers in accordance to brand guideline.
- Work closely with commercial and marketing functions on new brand/product launches, package design, sales, promotions and product specifications/changes as needed.
- Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves products, loves solving difficult problems and "getting it done."
Apply for This Position
- At least bachelor degree in Business/Marketing
- Previous experience working with major suppliers/sellers ideally with private label brands.
- A strong customer focus, being able to anticipate and understand the customer needs.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skill
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
- Enjoy working as a team member in a busy and creative environment
- Experienced in sourcing products from various producers
- Familiarity with one of the below working areas:
- Consumer Electronics Products
- Home Category Products
- Foods (Dry & Fresh Foods) Consumers Products
- Personal Care, Hygienic & Detergents Consumers Products