COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Operation Planning Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Reporting, Planning & Budgeting.
- Preparation of various analysis for management.
- Identify Operations Processes.
- Topline forecast.
- Planning and control required resources (HR & Equipment) .
- Capacity planning and control coordination with operations teams.
- Develop and control CAPEX & OPEX.
- Preparing Plan vs Actual reports.
- Participating in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Preparation of monthly actual vs. target reports.
- Create timely and accurate reports and present them to the company's executives and senior management.
- Participation in Business Planning preparation.
- Assisting in the development of long-term goals and strategic objectives.
- Recommending strategic alternatives and developing and maintaining operational plans.
- Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes.
- Dashboards that provide reliable insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Planning of projects from the beginning and monitoring to the end point.
- Prepare and develop the schedule that presents the executing plan of the project using Microsoft project.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress and reports.
- Prepare analytic reports about progress and delay in project/portfolio level and various management reports.
- Highlight to project team on issues causing delays to project completion.
Apply for This Position
- Industrial engineering educational background or planning background Team.
- work spirit Holistic view Ability to identify processes.
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
- Fluent in English.
- Eager to achieve challenging targets.
- Interested in delegation and team working.
- Problem solving capability.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and Especially in MS EXCEL, Microsoft Project, and Power BI.
- Self-Motivated, fast learner and result oriented.
- Commitment to learning.
- We want someone who seeks to deliver impact but also invests in themselves and others.
- At least one year of experience in related fields is necessary. Ideal range: maximum 29 Years Old.
- Programming skills in Python is a plus.