COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Risk,Audit & Compliance
Business Continuity and Crisis Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Implement and manage BCM program and principles for the areas of Business Continuity and Crisis Management in line with ISO 22301 and business continuity best practices.
- Perform Business Impact Analyses (BIA) in close cooperation with business for all Digikala processes and systems.
- Crisis scenarios and BCM risks assessment, review and update for Digikala company-wide.
- Develop, regular review and update of following plans:
- Business recovery Plans
- Emergency repose plan
- Disaster recovery Plan
- Contingency plans
- Develop, plan and coordinate periodic execution of business continuity tests (such as; Table top test, simulation…)
- Participate as a key member in the incident response structure when tasked with managing major incidents.
- Generate required reports and presentations in Business continuity and crisis management areas.
- Embedding culture and awareness of business continuity by training, awareness plan …
- Research, document and update Business continuity procedures.
Apply for This Position
- First degree in any relevant discipline (System analysis, IT, Industrial engineer…).
- 5-7 years related experience in medium- large enterprises.
- Business acumen and analysis skill.
- Risk Management qualification would be an added advantage.