Your overarching objective will be to coordinate with the marketing and commercial, and timely task execution. After that, your mission is to run an analysis and investigate a root causes from different perspectives and feed stakeholders with your insights. You will identify opportunities to improve promotions performance and increase efficiencies by working with the data and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Build a good relationship with the marketing and verticals.
- Control campaign preparation process, ensure alignment between teams and timely tasks execution, define and maintain category related framework for submitting the products
- Analyze marketing actions and performance over sales (Organic/inorganic-campaigns) based on historical data and campaign content
- Review and summarize marketing campaign data and provide executive summaries with recommendations to Digikala leadership
- Analyzing all campaigns and key promotions on a regular basis and root cause to improve their performance
- Analyze the sales patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and identifying opportunities to further maximize online sales and profitability.
- Proactively manage the deal submission, analysis and recommendation processes for all promotional opportunities, suggest products for campaigns based on quantitative performance data
- Control fact vs plan and define action plans for covering gaps together with Commercial management and Marketing team on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Collaborate with ECRM team, feeding into the ECRM strategy, segmentation and personalization from a stock and product perspective.
- Investigate root causes and work with cross-functional areas to provide analysis and recommendations for improvement in commercial campaign activities.
- Bench marking best practices and monitoring competitor’s activities.
- Initiatives for reaching the target and growth