COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Analyzes monthly HR department budgeting and accounting reports.
- Interprets and explains human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Prepares and updates job descriptions based on usual processes.
- Prepares and updates salary scale based on standards and common methods.
- Designs & Provides organization chart.
- Designs and updates human resource processes based on academic and practical modeling methods.
- Assists with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participates in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Assists with the recruitment process by identifying business plan.
- Investigates complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinates employee development plans and cooperates in implementing performance management cycle.
- Performs orientations and updates records of new staff.
- Manages the organization’s employee database and prepares reports.
- Produces and submits reports on general HR activity.
- Consults with managers to identify employment needs and required specializations.
Apply for This Position
- Bachelor/Master Degree in human resources, Industrial engineering / Management or a relevant field.
- At least 4 years of HR experience required. (preferred: Experience in ecommerce industry)
- Having good knowledge of HRM activities.
- Excellent Persian & English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Being creative/Having innovative mindset.
- Being flexible and open to change.
- Able to perform within tight time frames.
- Being agile learner.
- Ability to work autonomously.