COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Product Manager, Cloud Team
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Manage/mentor one or more product managers.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s).
- Collaboration with the entire Product Management team to achieve company objectives.
- Analyzes , identifies and quantifies opportunities for new markets, new product features and new product ideas.
- Preparation, presentation and implementation of business cases and business plans for new markets, new product features and new product ideas.
- Set product requirements in line with customer needs and business objectives.
- Develop market requirements, business cases, product requirements and business plan documentation. Works with the business to ensure quality product delivery.
- Collaborate on product definition and product roadmaps.
- Makes decisions, shapes and/or champions enhancements or new products for the product line supporting the overall business strategy.
- Set product strategy from concept to phasing out of the product(s).
- Conduct financial analysis – forecasting, tracking, analysis and reporting on the product – ensuring that the product meets business needs terms of units sold and profit contribution.
- Set product positioning.
- Set product pricing and distribution strategies.
- Gain and maintain expertise in the product, market and business trends.
- Continually monitor competitor and industry development.
- Primary product/product line knowledge source for the business.
- Primary evangelist and champion for the product/product line.
- Develop go to market plans. Work in concert with sales and marketing to implement them.
- Create Marketing Communication materials to support the product/product line.
- Develop and create sale collateral, training materials and presentations for promotional activities.
- Define and monitor product launch readiness and success metrics.
- Create industry trade show strategy.
- Provide product communication to a wide variety of audiences i.e. customers, senior management, internal groups, and internal departments and at industry events.
Apply for This Position
- Having applied experience and education in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a technical product
- Experience building new Cloud technologies, products and developer tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide guidance, direction and be able to set measurable goals
- Lead the planning of product release plans and manage expectations around delivery of new features
- Experienced in working with engineers in an agile setup
in managing full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into
product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch
communication skills, verbal and written, for both business and
technical audiences, a positive attitude, and empathy for each other and
for our users
- Being organized, able to work independently, and possesses self-awareness and a desire to continually improve