COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
B2B Sales Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Negotiation with companies to sign contracts for B2B Sales.
- Designing Sales pitch Materials and Presentations.
- Collect and coordinate feature requests and ideas from all functions.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Preparing monthly and weekly Key Account Contract Reports.
- Following Up CRM Requests from B2B Customers.
- Assisting in the development of long-term strategic objectives.
- Following up Business Requirements and action plans for developments of new Platform.
- Scheduling weekly and monthly meetings and following up action plans
- Identify, model, and measure the performance of business processes.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Understand users, their views of the world, pain points, frustrations, and what matters to them most in order to find the best solution.
Apply for This Position
- 2-3 years of related experience (e.g. as a Sales Specialist, process analyst, product analyst, business analyst)
- Bachelor’s degree related fields (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Management, Engineering, … )
- MBA or Master’s degree in Management/Industrial Engineering is a plus.
- Know how to define a Project roadmap and structure business requirements.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills and experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- Advanced English proficiency, both verbal and written.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and Especially in MS EXCEL, and Microsoft Project
- Power BI is Plus