COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Private Label Category Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Develop and own the realization of the (annual) strategic plan for private label brands and products within category.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities for a variety of products within category.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, market opportunities, etc.).
- Partnering closely with cross functional teams including Marketing, legal, Finance, Tech and operations to deliver on brand equity and customer satisfaction for our brands and products.
- Managing growth of business, identify and pull critical levers to improve topline and bottom-line performance.
- Managing brand and category P&L and ensuring financial delivery against all goals.
- Inventing programmatic solutions to help scale the brand business.
Apply for This Position
- At Least Bachelor’s Degree (MBA is a plus)
- Previous experience working with major suppliers/sellers ideally with private label brands.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to manage complexity.
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Previous people management experience would be ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Ability to work to tight and pressured deadlines and handle unexpected events calmly
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Fluency in English.