COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Driver Club Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Development and implementing effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns in collaboration with the creative team
- Briefing the creative team about the communication projects they’ll be working on
- Conduct focus groups, contact customers to extract their needs, and use customer’s feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Analyzing the data related to the customer's performance, and providing suggestions and plans to improve customers performance
- Creating and providing event scope, schedule, and requirements.
- Ensuring to achieve the event objectives and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Collaborating in negotiation with partners and following up on the executing steps.
Apply for This Position
- A degree in industrial engineering, MBA or other related fields preferred.
- Familiar with customer service concepts
- Effective negotiation , strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Skilled at dealing with sensitive and challenging situations
- Data analysis skills for decision making
- Leadership and managerial expertise