Motion and animation are key ingredients to refine a user’s experience on every screen from mobile phones to desktops and beyond. At Digikala, we are looking for a motion/visual designer to help us tell a product’s story, guide our users, improve usability and make the user’s experience more responsive and fun to use.
In this role, you’ll design artworks, illustrations, icons, and animate them to enhance Digikala products experience across all platforms. You’ll think critically about how motion can improve Digikala’s UX, enhances interactivity, and delights our users.
As a Motion/Visual Designer, you should be detail-oriented and understand how form can influences product function, can weave motion into interaction design, and simplify complexity. Your responsibility is to produce strong conceptual animations that are engaging and unique.
In this role, you are working in the Digikala Product team that includes designers, researchers, analysts, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work in collaboration with each other to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products' unique capabilities and personalities.
- Execute on adding thoughtful 2D/3D animations to the Digikala product experiences
- Define and implement the look and feel of Digikala products through motion/interaction design.
- Prototype new UI interactions / features
- Provide patterns, best practices, and guidance on animation and transitions for different devices and platforms (such as web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with fellow product designers, analysts, and engineers to define, challenge, and solve problems to enhance interactivity and delight users.
- Create high-quality design proposals and drive projects from concept to iterations and implementation.