COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Technology Internal Audit Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Manage conducting on-going Technology and security audits and investigate across technical divisions and various functional areas within company as per audit plan.
- Managing Technology audit team on performing audit on applications, systems, security and infrastructures and reporting based on Audit & Risk methodologies.
- Provide opinion and guidance on audit assignments conducted e.g. technical reviews of technology area.
- Identify the significant Information Technology risks associated with the company’s strategic objectives
- Facilitate audit reporting and ensure reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive.
- Expedite and manage performing complex, non-standard, ad hoc audit requests.
- Ensure business compliance with audit methodology and laid down standards and make recommendations where changes are required.
- Support processes to ensure its compliance with the required standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors and International Best Practice.
- Provide input into the overall annual audit plan according to the strategic objectives and the associated risks
- Recommend improvement areas in each audited process according to company’s objectives and goals.
- Regular consultation with management on matters pertaining to risk management, internal controls and corporate governance processes.
- Ensure all identified audit items are rectified based on co-developed rectification plan incorporate knowledge gained from consulting engagements into audit assignments and overall audit plan.
Apply for This Position
- Degree in technology or Computer science related fields
- MBA and DBA degrees are advantage.
- Minimum 5 years in a Business environment (different area of technology of which 2 years is preferred to be in Internal Audit.
- 3 years in Systems/ IT/Technology environment.
- External Audit experience (specializing in IT Audit) would be an added advantage.