COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Senior Internal Audit Specialist (Commercial & Marketing)
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Consulting management team to find improvement area and recommend practical actions to implement.
- Familiar with commercial /Marketing area to find the gaps and improvable area.
- Build, develop, and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Internal Audit plan though timely completion of assigned audits, working with other members of the team.
- Perform audit assignments conducting planning, fieldwork and reporting activities ensuring adherence to the Group Internal Audit methodology.
- Input into the development of the internal audit function, including policies/procedures development, audit methodologies and support tools.
- Review/preparation of audit working paper documentation in accordance with professional standards.
- Preparing the narrative notes for processes and finalizing with cooperation of relative superior.
- Preparing audit report including findings, consequences, recommendations, responsible people and deadlines.
- Audit follow up to verify issues have been adequately addressed by management.
- Prepare quarterly reporting to the Group, which includes preparing audit statistics and updating status of issues on the Group system (Teammate).
- Conducting special projects at request of Head of Internal Audit and Risk / company management responding to emerging business risks.
- Examine and evaluate information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
Apply for This Position
- Related Degree such as commercial , Marketing , MBA ,DBA,
- Graduated from well-known university.
- Internal Audit knowledge is preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in Commercial, Marketing fields.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel.
- Self-motivated and ability to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to follow direction and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships between and with group members.
- Practical knowledge of accounting & audit standards.
- Practical knowledge about financial audit procedures.