We are looking for someone active, creative, smart, strong attention to details with event background, Implements and organize Digikala group events and tours. Maintain brand integrity by enforcing and maintaining brand guidelines. This role requires high communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
Events Supervisor responsible to:
- Plan events from start to finish according to pre-set objectives and for specific target audiences.
- follow up on designs and material New Product Launches & Events, Other events or partnerships (Tours, Press Conference, etc.)
- Manage all event details including overall program management, stakeholder interlock, C-level executive approvals, catering, timelines, budgets, floor plans, facilities set up/breakdown, collateral production, registration, hotel room blocks, signage, etc.
- Manage outside vendors and agencies
- Manage multiple concurrent events/trade shows with overlapping schedules
- Anticipate and troubleshoot any event problems that should arise
- Analyze an event’s success and prepare stakeholder and C-level post-event reports
- Oversee launch of customer/partner meetings scheduling process, including implementation, execution and post-event reporting
- Presentable, smart, creative, energetic, meticulous with strong attention to details
- Result orientation
- Concern for quality, organization and accuracy
- Initiative and problem solving
- Sense of urgency and fast paced
- Outstanding communication