COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Handle all related activities of dispatch as needed like training, performance appraisals etc.
- Research and prepare resources to develop timely as well as efficient workflow.
- Manage development, research as well as reconcile departmental reports.
- Convey departmental tasks for guidance of management.
- Conduct project management and coordinate duties as required.
- Monitor employees as well as operational processes.
- Planning in order to present the required services to customers.
- Execution of distribution policies.
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Problem-solving regarding the company's policies and guidelines.
- Providing data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports.
- Reviews employee performances and provides feedback and suggestions.
- Ensures client satisfaction through efficient departmental activities.
Apply for This Position
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the field of logistics and distribution.
- Bachelor or master degree holder in/Industrial Engineering/supply chain/logistics/MBA or related fields.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytic and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and operate under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent knowledge of customer experience.