Contact Center Manager
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Excellent ability to solve customer service issues and demonstrate passion for delivering a positive Customer experience.
- Firm understanding of all aspects of customer service functions, as well as external/internal customer functions.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Ability and willingness to mentor, coach, and develop the Supervisors toward the overall success of the call center.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (Number of responses, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Provide regular and timely assessment, feedback and coaching for associates regarding their performance; conduct employee performance reviews.
- Lead and develop a team of 60-70 associates. Responsible for the overall Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards as well as maintaining team members.
- Create and distribute special reports for upper management and develop, create and implement other reports/studies as required.
- Exhibits detailed understanding and working knowledge of all Customer Center operations, performance metrics and subject-matter information.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field
- +4 years of relevant customer service experience
- +4 years of prior supervisory or leadership experience
- Team work and team building ability and mindset in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Result oriented attitude & familiar with KPI and OKR (for call center)
- CRM knowledge and experiences (report analysis)
- PDCA skills and willingness to continue improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English & Farsi)
- Interested in startups and entrepreneurship
- Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Negotiation and selling skills are required
- Problem solving skills are required
- Positive and patient