COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Researching compensation and benefits trends and reviewing compensation surveys.
- Responsible for budget planning and budget monitoring of all HR activities.
- Responsible for preparing different HR reports.
- Assessing and developing the organization’s pay structure.
- Assists in the research and development of the annual compensation programs.
Apply for This Position
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- • At least Bachelor's degree, Mathematics or statistics or engineering fields is preferred.
- • Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- • Excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- • Great attention to details, very careful and precise.