Senior Management Reporting Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Interpret accounting/financial information to evaluate the financial performance of Digikala business operations.
- Contribute to evaluation of management accounting systems, procedures and practices and make appropriate recommendations for modifications and improvements.
- To Get Non-financial info from each division and check it versus historical trend and budget and follow the discrepancies with the related divisions.
- Assist to prepare financial statements and forecast financial statements on a monthly basis and submit to Board and Internal Managers.
- Prepare sale report on a daily/weekly and monthly basis and submit to direct manager.
- Assist to analyze operating expenditure reports for Digikala and report on variances against budgets.
- Assist to undertake financial evaluations and projections for identified projects.
- Assist with monthly reports preparation and analyze the Actual, Budget & Forecast variances.
- Ensure proper cross system integration among BPMS/KOWSAR/BI
- Assist with BI teams for prepare all of systematic Financial and non financial report.
- To get Highlight /Focus area /challenges report of each division and venture monthly and assist with preparing accurate report for Management Report .
- Assist with flowing up the action items of board meeting.
- Assist with Setting up Reporting tools to capture deviation or compliance with Funding Agreements and communicates any Risks to management.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- B.Sc.. in Accounting
- At least 2 years working experience in Finance environment with at least 2 years in mainstream financial reporting in a multinational organization.
- Experience in working with enterprise financial systems.
- Experience in Financial Analysis.
- Experience in E-commerce industry is desirable.