Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Maintain and manage employee’s data accuracy in systems.
- Manage and control employees contracts according to the agreements and labor law regulations.
- Manage and supervise all activities related to SSO (Creating and updating lists, Coordinate with Payroll team, Submit new hire info in SSO).
- Monitor and facilitate Medical Insurance for all eligible employees.
- Manage all New joiner and Leavers formalities and processes.
- To respond to general queries from managers and employees, provide them with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Manage maintaining accurate archiving system for all employees documents hard copy and electronic.
- Manage all attendance activities and timekeeping system.
- To provide a range of administrative support to all functions and employees like employment letters etc.
- Liaise with external partners to ensure legal compliance.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Solid previous office administration experience, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and database systems.
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Confident and organized, with an ability to hold difficult conversations, and to make decisions quickly.
- Thorough knowledge of Labor Laws.
- Experienced with Hamkaran & Similar HR software.
- Proficiency in Iran Labor Law , SSO, Payroll & Timekeeping regulation and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills.