Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Responsible for reviewing all invoices to ensure proper billing and make any needed corrections.
- Constantly review the 3PLS and makes recommendation on allocating them among the network, as well as sourcing new companies.
- Works with the 3PLs to ensure that proper processes and procedures are followed.
- Negotiates costs for projects and supplies quotes to the operations team and oversees value-added service/rework quotes and execution.
- Formulate ways in which both systems and processes can be improved to better serve both external and internal customers.
- Works with different teams to communicate projects to all 3PL’s.
- Update performance metrics and continually report progress to goal.
- Work with IT and product team to manage and maintain integration between in-house ERP and 3PL partner management systems full integration.
- Work closely with the concerned departments to ensure proper services are defined and delivered.
- Build strong relationships with key logistics services providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- 4 to 5 years of management experience in the field of logistics and distribution.
- Bachelor or master degree holder in/Industrial Engineering/supply chain/logistics/MBA or related fields.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytic and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and operate under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Excellent knowledge of customer experience.
- Fluent in English.