Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with Operational services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refine priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate the future investment.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer-first, ABCD thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- A high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and a high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real-time alerts, etc.
- Experience with Operation, Delivery, and Operational businesses and processes.