IT procurement Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Planning, performing and coordinating foreign and local purchasing process and commercial activities such as: commercial correspondence, finding suppliers, setting contract conditions, ordering to make the best purchase package.
- Providing information for evaluating suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability.
- Analyze IT market and delivery systems to assess present and future Goods availability.
- Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents.
- Analyze and Prepare price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices relevant to her/ his scope of work and responsibility
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in IT or related fields.
- 5 years of relevant work experience at least. Especially in IT market.
- Familiar with most kind of Servers, switches and storage.
- A complete familiarity with Network, passive, Electricity and lighting.
- Have relate experience of install of Network, passive and Electricity in buildings.
- Good perception of Computer network equipment.
- A complete familiarity with digital marketing tools.
- Dominance of English language, both speaking and writing.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.