COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Business Analytics Supervisor
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Evaluate investment and M&A proposals (investment in new ventures)
- Prepare and regularly update valuation decks for Digikala Group's subsidiaries in full collaboration with Digikala Finance team
- Prepare and present pitch decks for potential investors and partners
- Carry out feasibility study for Digikala business development projects
- Plan and Propose Digikala Business Development annual budget in full collaboration with Digikala Finance team
Apply for This Position
- B.Sc or higher in Management, Industrial engineering, Accounting, Finance or related fields (Having MBA or M.Sc. in E-commerce would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a medium or large organization in the field of Financial planning and analysis (Having worked in e-commerce sector is an advantage)
- Demonstrated background in financial feasibility study of investment projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supervising others
- Professional at working with Microsoft Excel or COMFAR
- Excellent at visualization and preparing high quality power point presentations