Finance Internal Controlling Supervisor
Tehran, Tehrān, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Controlling daily activity of responsible group
- Meeting with responsible people of procedures and policies
- Supervising controlling team
- Quarterly testing internal control effectiveness based on control plan
- Attendance at the trade commission meetings
- Taking part in confirmation process based on internal Processes
- Preparing and revising the procedures and policies once needed.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Preparation documentation and report per each testing process and Remediation Plan.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Propose systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Ad-hoc tasks from Manager.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Have close daily contact with subordinates for controlling daily activity as well as other team members.
- Have weekly meeting with subordinates to set up plan of work for a week, to understand the current issues, to share with the team last updates, to set up tasks.
- Training and developing subordinates based on their responsibilities, weaknesses, carrier and succession planning.
- Provide monthly feed back for each person of the team, based of results of their work, and gets employee's feed back - to set up proper plan for person improvement.
- Control the good atmosphere in the group and take measure to improve it (meeting with unhappy ppl f2f to clear the problem).
- Set up a proper culture of internal communication - open discussions, respectful relationships, constructive feedback.
- Set up a team spirit - where all team members should support each other.
- Maintain constrictive relationship with other groups from finance team and internal stakeholders.
- Brainstorming strategies and solutions freely and drawing consensus around goals and strategies.
- Cooperation with managers of other departments, especially for cross-department teams.
- Recognizing and rewarding group achievements.
- Addressing behavior which disrupts group harmony.