Tehran, Tehrān, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Maintaining receiving, put away and warehouse operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies / procedures
- Maintain a high level of inbound inventory accuracy and P. O processing by coordinating with logistic team
- Maintain high level of dock to shelf turn time and quality
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning works; follow up on work results
- Develop employee performance by appraising, coaching, and counseling
- Participates in formulating and administering policies to develop and meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, Logistics and forecasts data to determine department/division progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confers with the team to review target achievements
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including operations, financial performance
- To lead key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Bachelor or master degree holder in/Engineering/Supply chain/Logistics/MBA or related fields.
- At least 5 years of management experience in the field of operations in large size companies
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including P&L, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Prior working experience in e-commerce or distribution industry is preferred.
- Strong people management experience
- Strong numeric and analytic aptitude
- International/regional experience is a plus
- Ability to work within an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent motivational and communication skills with an ability to inspire and lead others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous
- Fluent in English