Internal Procurement Specialist
Tehran, Tehrān, Iran, Islamic Republic of
شرح موقعیت شغلی
- Planning, performing and coordinating foreign and local purchasing process and commercial.
- activities such as: commercial correspondence, finding suppliers, setting contract conditions, ordering to make the best purchase package.
- Providing information for evaluating suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability.
- Analyze Procurement market and delivery systems to assess present and future Goods availability.
- Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents.
- Analyze and Prepare price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices relevant to her/ his scope of work and responsibility.
ارسال درخواست برای این موقعیت
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement, business, finance, or related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience at least.
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms.
- Dominance of English language, both speaking and writing.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office and internet. (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Prepare and submit daily reports relevant to scope of work and responsibility.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.