Digikala seeks a creative, self-motivated, high-judgment, well-connected and experienced public relations professional to drive its PR program in social media.
The right candidate possesses extensive media relations experience (traditional and digital) and is an expert writer. The SCET Supervisor (Social Communication Engagement Team) will also have strong skills in developing and placing proactive stories, has familiarity with crisis communications, can exercise high-judgment while acting quickly, as well as a strong track record in social media. Also, She/He will have strong existing relationships with the Iranian media & Influencer, and strong writing experience either as a journalist or otherwise. The candidate should also have a mastery of the E-Commerce ecosystem, as well as an interest in the technology sector. Finally, the perfect candidate should not shy away from hard, proactive work and embrace the always-on nature of working at a fast-paced technology company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Digikala SCET supervisor is a contact person of Digikala with all Audiences and segments like customers, users, influencers and media. Handle and respond to their requirements questions and issues on Social media with the tone of voice of Digikala: transparent, responsible, respect and attention.
- Work closely with the PR manager to develop proactive media relationships campaigns, prompt response on social media and leading SCET team including social media and customer services specialist.
- Responsible for PR strategy in social media with KPI of media exposure and social engagement index
- Develop and lead the company crisis management program.
- Researches and generates media lists, monitors news, post, comments and tweets and generates media reports and analyzes metrics to gauge PR/media results.