Digikala seeks a creative, self-motivated, high-judgment, well-connected and experienced copywriter to lead PR engagement program in social media.
The SCET Copywriter (Social Communication Engagement Team) will also have strong skills in developing and placing proactive stories. This role will entail communicating effectively with the creative directors, editors, designers, project and corporate communication managers. This person should be able to think beyond a single channel execution, identify new opportunities, as well as execute against communication strategies and tone and voice guidelines, especially in Twitter. Be prepared to develop concepts and ideas from the ground up, pitch ideas to leadership, and create compelling, relevant, and meaningful words. The candidate should also have a mastery of the startup ecosystem, as well as an interest in the technology sector. Finally, the perfect candidate should not shy away from hard, proactive work and embrace the always-on nature of working at a fast-paced technology company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Digikala SCET (Social Communication Engagement Team) Copywriter is a contact person of Digikala with all Audiences and segments like customers, users, influencers and media. Handle and response their requirements questions and issues on Social media with tone of voice of Digikala: transparent, responsible, respect and attention.
- Work closely with the SCET Supervisor to develop proactive media relationships campaigns, prompt response on social media
- Responsible for PR strategy in social media with KPI of media exposure and social engagement index
- Execute copy that cuts through the noise, elevates the customer experience, and tells a strong brand story connected to our services and products
- Proactively concept and create original social content, from captivating captions and stories that integrate copy with native tools, to video treatments and new content franchise ideas.
- An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and engage with Audiences.
- A concise writer who is able to inhabit the voice, tone and character of each channel, interacting with the community and the larger cultural conversation