There is a vacancy in our International Sourcing team for a motivated specialist who will help us in our international procurement activities. The International Sourcing Specialist's responsibilities include performing and coordinating all foreign commercial activities and affairs such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating, and ordering. Our new teammate will also prepare all necessary documentation from Pro-forma Invoice to shipping documents and is responsible for ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any supply issues or discrepancies.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Negotiate business terms with each supplier to reach the most effective condition for Digikala.
- Prepare purchase orders (POs) and review requisitions for goods.
- Complete all tasks associated with the order registration process in NTSW, MOH, MOC, etc.
- Responsible for getting all the required import governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in the importation process.
- Manage all payment and banking procedures, including currency allocation.
- Monitoring shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolving problems related to undelivered goods.
- Apply for inspection certificates (if needed).
- Plan and coordinate all activities related to customs clearance.
- Follow up the customs procedures with the customs clearing agent/company.
- Deliver on-time reporting and forecasting for all required reports and documents to appropriate parties.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Prepare reports and maintain accurate inventory and procurement records.